Century Business Solutions is a fast-growing payment technology company based in Irvine, CA, that offers its employees career advancement opportunities and a lively work environment.
Century Business Solutions has established a reputation for being one of the top B2B payment solutions providers since 2004. We are known for our unique cost-reducing credit card processing solutions and embracing emerging new technologies in the industry. We are committed to understanding our merchants’ needs and providing them with solutions that offer the greatest time and financial savings.
- Century has been recognized by Inc. as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, named the 23rd fastest-growing company in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal, ranked a top 10 software solution by GetApp, and featured in many top publications and networks including Forbes, the Huffington Post, PYMNTs.com, Entrepreneur, and AMC.
- We care about people. We treat our customers like friends and we treat our employees like family. We’re not in it for the short-term gain. We know that investing in our customers’ happiness is the best long-term business practice.
We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our software development team. As a UX/UI designer, you must have a strong understanding of visual design, interaction design, formative research, and information architecture in order to meet project goals.
This position requires a customer-centric mindset, excellent communication skills, strong design skills, and proficient comprehension of computer technology and design software for daily work tasks.
- Leading and contributing design concepts across product and marketing and delivering high-quality, multi-platform designs in line with business goals
- Create production-ready UX/UI workflows ready for implementation
- Devise creative solutions to challenging UX problems
- Produce prototypes and CSS to support UI engineers as required
- Generate, conceptualize, brainstorm, and execute ideas that bring brand attributes and products to life
- Collaborate with teams to review and ensure difficult UX features can be executed accurately against design concepts
- Work with product leads and sales staff in building custom dashboards and visualizations
- Embody high creative standards, providing detailed direction and insight to design and product teams
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Computer Science, or relevant creative field
- 2+ years of professional UX/UI design experience
- Experience designing user-friendly websites, desktop applications, and mobile applications
- Deep knowledge of digital design techniques and tools, including typography, layouts, and responsive design
- Strong track record for bringing exceptionally well-designed web-based products to market
- Exceptional visual, verbal, and presentation skills
- Consistent track record for delivering on commitments with minimal supervision
- Work cross-functionally to help identify user requirements to shape and prioritize features
- Ability to thrive and effectively communicate in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Highly motivated, extremely organized, and able to intuitively manage multiple projects and processes
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Proficient at one or more design applications, including Adobe CS
- Prior experience designing software for a software company (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- UX/UI Design: 1 year (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts