SOFTWARE ENGINEER I, II, III, or IV @ Network Medical Management Inc - Alhambra, CA
SOFTWARE ENGINEER I, II, III, or IV
Post a job for free in Alhambra, CA
OPENINGS FOR JUNIOR, INTERMEDIATE AND SENIOR ROLES.
Network Medical Management (NMM) is a health care delivery and management company that provides solutions to physicians, health plans, hospitals, and other health providers. With over a million managed lives across the country and terabytes of medical data generated, our software and applications need to be cutting-edge, efficient, and aligned with our core values of improving the lives of our patients and physicians.
As a software engineer, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing applications that will be used both internally and by our thousands of physicians and millions of patients. You will work very closely with key business users as well as managers to gather and define the business requirements. You will also be responsible for designing and building the applications that power corporate operations and ensuring that they scale to meet the needs of our rapid growth. We are looking for software engineers who are versatile, daily critical thinkers, excited to take on leadership positions, and passionate about our mission to deliver superior patient outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance our software and applications
- Collaborate with business users to gather and define the process requirements
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Clearly document procedures and code
- Manage individual project requirements, priorities, and deliverable timelines effectively
- Display leadership qualities and ability to take ownership of technical projects and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in software development using at least one general purpose programming language (such as Python, C#, VB.NET, etc.)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in some of the following technical aspects: web application and interface development, developing and designing large software systems, web scraping and other automation scripting, data science, machine learning
- Strong general problem-solving and logical reasoning ability
- Further education or experience in computer science, engineering, or related fields
- Expert in at least one general programming language (such as Python, C#, VB.NET, etc.)
- Experience with MS SQL Server, including development of stored procedures, triggers, and functions
- Have healthcare or managed care domain knowledge (eligibility, claims, utilization management, HIPAA requirements)
Upload the following documents to be considered:
- Unofficial/Official Transcripts