Sr Application Developer @ ConcertoHealth - Aliso Viejo, CA
Sr Application Developer
Post a job for free in Aliso Viejo, CA
ABOUT CONCERTO HEALTH
ConcertoHealth Inc. is the leading provider of specialized primary care and supporting clinical services for complex, frail, elderly, and dual-eligible patients. Operating exclusively in value-based agreements, ConcertoHealth provides high-touch, individualized care for patients, and deploys wraparound clinical resources to extend the reach of primary care practices. This comprehensive medical management solution, elevated by Concerto’s proprietary population health technology, improves overall healthcare quality and patient outcomes, benefitting payers and their provider networks.
Concerto delivers comprehensive care to Medicare, Medicaid, and complex-needs patients. The Concerto name reflects our unique approach to healthcare. It’s about how we work in concert with patients, providers, and health plans. Our approach focuses on bringing harmony across the spectrum of a patient’s care, health, and dignity.
The company is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Ca. For more information, please visit: www.concertohealth.com
We are looking for a senior application developer to build our client facing web applications using the latest web and database technologies. Applications will be built using Microsoft backed technologies and leading-edge frameworks for frontend browser UI development. The position grants the opportunity to create web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, testing, and deployment.
Developer’s primary focus will be to implement a complete responsive web user interface that can work on different kinds of screen size, with a focus on performance and user experience. Your main duties will include creating modules, components and coupling them together into a functional app. Best practices and design methods will be utilized to insure the success of the projects. Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this software development position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with project team, stakeholders and contribute in developing solution which helps solve business problems.
- Understand business requirements and develop user interface using modern technologies such as bootstrap.
- Work independently, design module, develop and test using Microsoft web technology stack.
- Work with geologically distributed team to explain requirements, design, conducting code reviews, testing and delivering working software.
- Take ownership of assignments and ensure timely deliveries of the product.
- Conduct requirement gap analysis, risk analysis and plan for mitigation by creating work arounds.
- Integrate other interfacing applications using Web API and web services.
- Participate in project/sprint planning activities, provide estimates to the requirements and deliver in timely manner.
- Research and resolve production problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvement and enhancement.
- Participate in development of software documentation, user manuals, etc.
- Mentor other developers, review their code and assign their work load.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information systems, or work equivalent.
- 3+ years of software design and development experience. 1+ years of experience in developing SPA using modern web technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of MVC, ASP.Net, C#, WCF, web API and Entity Framework.
- Proficiency in writing automated unit tests using MS unit test framework Good understanding of relational databases such as Microsoft SQL server.
- Experience in writing SQL stored procedures, designing database tables, and user defined functions. Competency in Visual Studio development tools such as NuGet packages, bower packages Knowledge of source control systems such as team foundation server.
- Previous experience working in Healthcare will be preferred Experience working in geologically distributed teams is preferred Knowledge of agile development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within team environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to express ideas with freedom and contribute in project success.
- Demonstrate accountability skills by taking ownership of planned.
- Good listening skills.
Attention to detail.