Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you'll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you'll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
Redis is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our R&D group in Austin, TX.
In this role you will develop and maintain features for the next generation of RedisInsight, a developer tool for inspecting and modifying Redis database instances.
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic individual with experience in large-scale web applications from the server side to the client, who is eager to learn new technologies and create a real impact for our customers. What you will do:
What will you need to have?
- Work in a scrum team on the development of RedisInsight.
- Integrate RedisInsight into our existing Managed Cloud offering.
- Develop new user-facing features and improve the user experience.
- Help in the recruiting and development of other engineers.
- Work closely with product managers and designers across the globe to deliver a great user experience for our customers.
- Research new technologies and integrate them into Redis platforms.
Extra great if you have:
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a full-stack software engineer with front end frameworks (React, Vue, Angular, etc.) and Node.js or Java
- Collaborative, positive, selfless attitude
We give back to our employees:
- Experience with our tech stack (React, Typescript, Java, Redis)
- Experience with cloud and SaaS products
- Experience with deploying applications using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with authentication
- Experience with test-driven development
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to [email protected]
All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.