We are an R&D technology group of Centric Software, which provides a Digital Transformation Platform for the most prestigious names in fashion, retail, footwear, luxury, outdoor, and consumer goods. Our job is to build new innovative products and prototypes, using cutting-edge tech to gain an edge.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual, Senior level Software Engineer, to build our next product platform. In this role, you will be responsible for architecting, developing backend platform. You will be part of an international, cross-functional team who enjoys using the latest and greatest tools and technology to building amazing solutions in the Apparel PLM space.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Taking concepts and briefs and producing high-quality web applications
- Writing and maintaining clean and modular code.
- Working with product managers and designers to ensure technical feasibility of designs
- Develop robust and scalable microservices to create new applications and user experiences
- Develop platform with security, configuration and real-time updates using GraphQL query, mutations, and subscriptions.
What we want you to be:
- A self-starter who is passionate about developing solutions
- Creative and Frugal
- Driven to deliver highly secured and performant applications
What you need to have:
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of experience
- Solid understanding of modern microservices and cloud native development
- Extensive experience with Nodejs, Typescript, ORM, GraphQL
- Extensive experience with Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, SQL systems, Gradle
- Extensive experience with Docker
- Experience with Docker, AWS, Azure or CI/CD Tools
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Dedication to unit testing, code reviews, and other quality-oriented practices
- Experience with Kafka/RabbitMQ/Apache Pulsar
- Experience with CQRS, Event Driven and Event Sourcing
- Extensive experience with Helm Charts and Managed Kubernetes
Centric Software provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status or genetic information.
Job Type: Full-time