Unissant, Inc. is an innovative solutions development and consulting company committed to delivering simplicity through innovation. We meet this commitment by delivering state-of-the-art enterprise computing and processing solutions to both government and commercial clients. Our workforce continually strives to advance y(our) collective intellect through collaborative fortitude, and we are looking for further talent to join that effort! To learn more about our exciting organization, please visit us at www.unissant.com
We are seeking a motivated and customer-oriented Full Stack Developer to join our team in the Baltimore-Washington Metro Area in support of our Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) client. An ideal candidate will work with agile teams in a complex enterprise software development environment.
Successful applicant must comply with federal contractor vaccine mandate requirements.
This is a 100% REMOTE position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for developing state-of-the-art systems using emerging open-source technologies including Angular 7, NodeJS, Spring Boot Micro Services, etc.
- The Full Stack Developer is responsible for developing RESTful services which will be hosted on AWS.
- The individual is responsible for writing unit test cases using frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma, Junit, etc.
- Designs and implement low-latency, high-availability and high-performance applications, that adhere to security and data protection requirements.
- Facilitates and leads troubleshooting activities and possess excellent debugging skills with backend micro services and cross browser compatibility issues.
- The individual will participate in the full SDLC or Agile methodologies
Minimum 8 years of experience in the complete system development lifecycle (SDLC) of J2EE web-based distributed systems.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with one or more J2EE Servers: Websphere, Weblogic, Glassfish, Tomcat, JBoss, Nginx.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing RESTful and SOAP services.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with NodeJS and AngularJS framework.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with Unix/Linux and version control systems such as GitLab/GitHub/BitBucket.
- Experience in designing, developing, testing, and integrating micro services into large applications with Single Page Architecture (SPA).
Expertise in responsive design concepts to implement mobile friendly solutions.
- Proven experience in agile development methodologies Scrum and Kanban and experience with Jira to manage the agile sprints and backlog
- Experience with AWS, Relational databases (Mysql, Postgres), Caching (Redis, Varnish), Docker
- Experience with continuous delivery and integration tools: Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory
Experience with build/SCM tools: Maven, Gradle, NPM
Experience writing build scripts using Python, Unix Shell (bash,ksh) or perl
Experience with TIBCO BW/BI/Foresight
- Hands-on Unix/Linux knowledge
Knowledge in CONNECT, EDI (278 and 275 transactions) and FHIR
Working knowledge in AWS Cloud and DevOps technologies and implementing highly secure, scalable and standards-based solutions.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
AWS certification(s) preferred
Proven oral and written skills to communicate with external and internal stakeholders effectively
Solid ability to interface, inspire and motivate at various levels of the organization.
Ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals.
Demonstrated experience communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills to communicate with external and internal stakeholders effectively
Mainly sedentary; in an office environment
May be required to lift up to ten (10) pounds
- Flexible in working extended hours
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Unissant management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, where applicable and available, reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of this position.
Please note: Candidate(s) will be required to go through pre-employment screening.
Unissant, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer! (EOE; M/F/Disability/Vets)