DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity:
We are hiring an Account-Based Marketing Coordinator that will be responsible for driving awareness and demand for both customer and prospective accounts. In this highly cross-functional role, you will strategize, develop, execute and report on account-based customer marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness and pipeline, as well as community-building and advocacy programs. This is a remote role for the US and will report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing and Brand Management.
- Act as a liaison between the marketing and sales teams to develop strategies and tactics designed to uncover new sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Work closely with our customer operations, sales and demand generation teams to build multi-touch awareness, adoption and expansion campaigns that reach key decision makers and influencers within existing customer accounts and prospects
- Nurture marketing qualified leads for target accounts to turn them into sales-ready opportunities
- Create and promote a community of advocates; grow this community authentically and enable the company to glean insights to improve the DMI experience (reference program, Digital Leaders, client advisory board, etc.)
- Develop and promote impactful customer stories told in a variety of formats, including written case studies, webinars, slides, presentations, podcasts, and videos
- Conduct social listening around account activity, make recommendations and help structure and repurpose content to better engage with clients via social media
- Provide compelling and fact-based findings through organizing and extracting data, information, and insights from various sources – including primary and secondary research and competitive analysis
- Measure, analyze, and report on target account penetration on a regular basis as well as impact of ABM efforts on pipeline revenue (marketing sourced and influenced)
- Recent college graduate or 1-2 years of experience in a B2B marketing role
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Marketing or Communications
- Proven ability to communicate and write knowledgeably about complex topics in specialized industries (manufacturing, retail and consumer, healthcare and pharma, and government is a strong plus); writing samples may be requested
- Proven ability to collaborate and get buy-in across multiple teams with multiple stakeholders – yet with an individual contributor mindset and strong execution capabilities
- Experience with sales and marketing platforms (such as Dynamics, Zoominfo and Hubspot)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Excel
- Project management skills and the ability to own and drive schedules from strategy to execution, including managing peers and individuals senior to you
- Excellent organization and time management skills will be key
- Understanding of agile marketing practices and ability to work efficiently in a flexible, iterative, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to apply tactical and strategic customer marketing, content marketing, demand generation and social media marketing plans
- Skilled presenter and networker; proven ability to build relationships and community
- Experience with marketing technologies (webinar platforms, LinkedIn Sales Navigator) is a plus
- Experience using analytics to determine program impact and effectiveness to better inform our strategy
- Ability to work effectively in an independent and remote working environment, while also contributing as a team member to the overall corporate marketing group
No Physical requirement needed for this position.
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development – Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.