Who are we hiring?
The MSG Show Systems Technology
team identifies, invents, and applies new and emerging technologies to create platforms to enrich immersive experiences. As a Chat Bot Software Engineer
, you will work to integrate, deploy and maintain software to control and animate the state-of-the-art humanoid robots that will be deployed at the MSG Sphere. You will bring an expert level of software engineering
, SDK integration and API implementation knowledge to solve problems and bring together the technology
required to successfully launch the robots at the MSG Sphere. You will work with external partners and internal teams to develop chat bots that will be deployed on these robots. You will integrate software for chat and control from third party companies into our robotics platforms. You will support the integration and roll out of AI based chat agents on various sites including in-venue screens, apps, and web. You will identify and support IP development for the robotics program throughout the organization (multilingual, other venues, other mediums etc.). An enthusiasm to learn new skills, innovate, invent new solutions, push the limits of technology
, work with artists and industry leaders and think outside the box are essential attributes.
What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?
- Deliver and maintain reliable technical solutions to realize the strategic and creative goals of stakeholders from Design and Creative Services, Customer Journey, Brand, Sales, and Partnerships teams.
- Design, test, deploy, and maintain chat bot software systems to be deployed on robotics platforms and across other mediums.
- Track bugs and create technical documents on operation and maintenance.
- Work closely with the MSG Creative and Customer Journey teams and robotics program vendors to ensure consistent customer experience interacting with automated chat services across multiple platforms.
- Identify and foster strategic technology partnerships.
- Identify emerging technologies and create innovative solutions that enable more immersive experiences for our guests and more reliable technology for our operations team.
- Participate in and contribute to the MSG intellectual property protection program by working closely with our Legal department to submit patent applications.
Why is MSG for me?
- Bachelor’s degree in software development.
- 5+ years’ experience developing, programming, and maintaining deterministic and AI based chat bots.
- Knowledge of AI powered text to speech and speech to text technologies.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art chat bot technologies, audio filtration, text to speech, speech to text, robotics and show control programming.
- Experience tracking bugs and making technical documents and manuals.
- Experience defining scopes and deliverables for vendors and tracking vendors and internal team progress.
- Effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders and external companies.
- Strong desire to work with and identify novel ways to deploy emerging technologies.
Sphere Entertainment Co. is a premier live entertainment and media company. The Company includes Sphere, a next-generation entertainment medium powered by cutting-edge technologies to redefine the future of entertainment. The first Sphere venue is currently under construction in Las Vegas. In addition, the Company includes MSG Networks, which operates two regional sports and entertainment networks, MSG Network and MSG Sportsnet, as well as a companion streaming service, MSG GO, delivering a wide range of live sports content and other programming. More information is available at www.sphereentertainmentco.com.
We focus on Career Development and Invest in YOU
At MSG, we recognize the importance of upskilling employees’ talents and strengths so they can drive their careers forward. We are proud to offer a robust set of tools and resources to help employees understand their interests and purpose, harness their talents and obtain the skills they need to reach the next step in their careers. Growth and longevity for our employees are top priorities here.
We value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds
At MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran
status. In addition to federal law mandates, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations and will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required. #LI-SA1