Thriving Private Practice Group seeks fully Licensed MFT/LCSW/Psy.D. for PART-TIME OF FULL-TIME POSITION
Wilshire Valley Therapy Centers
16250 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA 91436, USA and
3808 Riverside Drive- Burbank. CA 91505
260 Maple Court Ventura CA 93003
2777 Lyons Ave - Santa Clarita
566 San Vicente Blvd Los Angeles
Positions: FULLY LICENSED MFT- LCSW- Psy.D for Thriving Group Practice
Locations: We have offices in Burbank, Encino, Ventura Town, Santa Clarita, Los Angeles.
Our well-established Private Practice company (since 1993 ) consists of a busy, supportive Administration Team, clinical consultation & General Private Practice Therapy Group providing new cases, billing services, and more.
We are currently hiring new & or seasoned Licensed MFT / LCSW / Psy D Therapists and selective Associates.
This position is a W2 employee position for either part-time (15 hours-27 hours) status or full-time position seeking to develop a full-time private practice of 28- 30+ clinical hours. Since 1993 we have been providing services to the community in Los Angeles. Currently, Telemedicine services extend across all Northern and Southern California and we offer both in-person and Telemedicine services as options.
Our Admin team manages therapists’ practices from soup - nuts including scheduling new cases, checking benefit information, billing claims, and more. We also provide clinical support and excellent supervision for AMFT therapists per BBS requirements. Some therapists also offer hypnotherapy EMDR, DBT. couples, etc. Electronic Health Records Therapy Notes are also available for therapists to utilize. Our group is a diverse multi-cultural, multi-language eclectic team that provides a range of clinical treatment modality Generally, the population seeking therapy with our group are those who seek to improve lives, strengthen family dynamics, interpersonal relations, workplace, and more.
Our mission is to serve our community with the knowledge that no one should suffer in isolation and that support, guidance, and empathic understanding all contribute to wellness and improved lives.
- Therapists have the option to work in one or multiple locations.
- Hours are flexible by mutual agreement.
- Our group is contracted with certain Medical insurance panels for an immediate start and for other insurances there is a 90 day credentialing wait time for In-Network status.
- Some Insurances AMFT may accept.
- Fully Licensed therapists are paid via bi-weekly payroll including No shows and 24 hour Late cancellations.
- $57 part-time & -$62 per hour full-time (Ph.D. includes higher rates) plus benefits ( on the number of hours worked. Full time includes Medical, Dental, Vacation, 401K.
- Sick Pay all applicants and may include vacation time based on hours worked.
- Associates' Pay $35 per clinical hour + notes for 15-27 clients & $40 per hour for 28 clients +.
- Due to Covid 19 limitations, generally Telehealth at this time however therapists are also now conducting in-person sessions also.
- Please note CDC and State guidelines apply and all those seeking in-person sessions are required to wear required masks and comply with social distancing regulations.
- Hand sanitizers are posted throughout the center and all therapy rooms for use.
- (Please note if you notice you have symptoms such as coughing or fever we require you to advise your therapist and our intake team to reschedule your appointment).
We are contracted with Optum/Anthem/Cigna/Aetna /Beacon/ MHN / HMC Health works and therapists may have an immediate start with some and a 90 day waiting period to be approved on other panels. Hours are flexible by mutual agreement, and we work with clinicians for a balanced manageable lifestyle. Our group offers a supportive warm environment. QUESTIONNAIRE:
If you are interested in this position please complete the enclosed questionnaire copy and paste and submit responses to [email protected]
ATTN ROSIE CLARK- Manager Wilshire ValleyTherapy & Administration Services
Please respond Briefly to the questions below:
1. Have you engaged in personal therapy for two years or longer?
2. How long have you been fully licensed as a therapist?
If you are an AMFT or ASW how many hours have you accrued towards licensure?
3. What is the minimum age of a child you are comfortable working with?
5B. Provide good days/hours are you available to treat clients.
Examples Tuesday 9 am -1 pm or Friday 3 pm - 8 pm ( last client 7 pm ) or Saturday 9-1
How many clinical hours would you like to work?
( min 15 clients up to 30 + )
11. Are you comfortable, reliable, efficient, and detail-oriented with HIPAA-compliant paperwork including SOAP notes and EHR?
15. Is your master’ degree a National Accredited Degree?
16. Are you able to begin orientation & treating clients within two-three weeks?
17 Do you have a smartphone or phone to receive texts?
PART 2 – CLINICAL
1. What are the minimum levels of requirements you as a therapist expect from a patient when they attend therapy?
2b Are you comfortable treating a whole family?
3. What areas do you wish to improve clinically?
4. What initial steps of inquiry would you make at the onset of an initial session with a client who presents with the death of his father, and he is feeling very angry about this.
5. A new patient in their first session disclosed to you that they were aware that you had treated their brother-in-law years ago, when you were an Intern and they wanted to know if you would have a conflict treating them. How would you respond and proceed?
Type an X in the box you are comfortable treating.
| Anger Management | Addiction | Sex Therapy | Bi-Polar | Eating Disorders | Sexual Abuse | PTSD
| EMDR | Co-Parenting | EAP | Aspersers/ Autism | Schizoaffective/ Schizophrenia | Couples | Cutting
| Suicide Ideation | Addictions | Cog-B | Christian Faith | Social Skills for Kids | DBT | Languages
| Children Ages | Hypnotherapy | Biofeedback | Inner Child Work | Personality Disorders | DID | Tricotill
| ADD | Chronic Pain | Adoption | LGBTQ |
Other Diagnosis not mentioned above?
6. If a divorced parent brings a minor to therapy, what are the legal and ethical requirements to be addressed in order to treat the client. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC.
7. What are your thoughts surrounding self-disclosure in treatment?
8. What are Therapists' legal & ethical considerations & requirements regarding posting of patients information surrounding ‘Testimonials’ per the BBSE, HIPAA et al on Therapists websites and general advertising protocols?
9. Have you read, and do you understand the HIPAA Portability Privacy Act?
10. If a client requests a copy of their Clinical File, what time frames are required in order to produce records to your client?
11. When Medical Records are requested by an outside source ie a Subpoena or Disability State requests what paperwork from your file typically will be submitted.
PART 3 General:
1. Do you have a Facebook page? Do you have restricted settings?
2. Have you billed on a HICFA 1500 before?
3. Are you on any Insurance panels? If yes please advise which specifically:
4. Has your license ever been suspended?
5. Have you ever been involved in a lawsuit as a licensed psychotherapist?
6. Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor or a felony?
7. Do you carry 1-million / 3-million minimum Malpractice Insurance at this time?
Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions. About Wilshire Valley Therapy Centers:
Wilshire Valley Therapy Center- Private practice is a diverse multi- cultural private practice with multiple locations in Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley and Ventura Town Since 1993. We pride ourselves on providing excellent mental health services in our community and our group is on most insurance panels. We also offer sliding scale , private pay services .Our mission is to serve all those in our community who seeks mental health services and believe that no-one should suffer in isolation. Sharing pain and life issues with understanding and support are essential . Mental health is a core key to over all health and wellness and we serve all individuals, couples, families children and teens is a safe , confidential and welcoming setting. Job description$62 per hour both full time ( 30 hours ) & $60 for part time practice. Some Benefits for part time 15-25 and Medical/ Dental + 401k retirement plan for full time 30+ hours for very busy group practice.AMFTs are paid $30- $40 hourly rate depending on case load.AMFT are eligible to become providers for certain Insurance panels under supervision. Details in Information sheet provided.Excellent opportunity for Employee position for Part or Full Time supported by our Strong Administration Team helping you grow or augment your private practice in safe supportive settings.The position is a great opportunity for therapists who want to add private practice to their already full time job, or those who seek a part time or full time position 30+ hours or those newly licensed or in semi- retirement still seeking part time. Or for those clinicians who are seeking the flexibility that private practice brings.Currently in general our team are working remotely via Telemedicine although some therapists are now working in office also - A hybrid is acceptable. Masks are not required for therapists who show proof of full vaccination x 2 with applicable social distancing and Covid 19 requirements in place.WHO WE ARE SEEKINGWe seek Fully licensed clinicians MFT- LCSW- PSYD , who can offer either half day weekend and or an afternoon pm 4 hour block of hours plus we have day time hours for client cases also anywhere between 15 hours part-time to 30 hours full time +Hourly scheduled by mutual agreement. Flexible.Locations - Burbank- Ventura - Encino-Our Practice has been established since 1993 . We offer a wide range of therapeutic services and modalities to the community.This is an excellent opportunity for newly licensed therapists to obtain In-Network panel status with key insurance companies and private pay clients ( 15- 30 hours ) Network panels take 60-90 days to be approved so start is limited, however, once on panels such as Optum/ Aetna/ Anthem / Cigna therapists practice becomes full quickly.We have a strong Administration Team handling Administration aspects of private practice including Insurance Applications - Billing Claims Submissions Clinical consultation services -Scheduling clients and more.Population*General Population - General diagnosis ie Anxiety* Depression* Panic * Marriage Family* Phase of Life * Grief & Loss issues et al. Couples.Insurance we work with include - Anthem ** Optum ** Aetna PPO * MHN + Cigna + Beacon.RequirementsStrong clinical skills + Attention to detail for Hipaa compliant paperwork.Specialties a plus but not required. A strong therapist seeking to grow in the mental health field is more important.DBT- Couples a + - EMDR- Divorce- Co-Parenting- Panic- Bi-Polar. Faith-Based - Bi-Lingual/ SpanishTreatment approaches may include:Short Term Therapy* Solution Focused Treatment * Family Systems * Psychodynamic*General Axis 1 population.Ph.D. Psy.D Pay rates TBA upon resume received.Submit Resume with your current local email address or fax to 818 981 0649Thank youAttn.Rosie ClarkOffice [email protected]
details info sheet will be submitted to applicant + Pre Screen - questionaireVisit website www.wilshirecenter then dot net to review more information.COVID-19 precautionsRemote interview processTemperature screeningsSocial distancing guidelines in placeVirtual meetingsSanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place