Our clients are looking for senior frontend engineers to join their startups. Our clients include
two female entrepreneurs, graduated from Y Combinator (2018 batch), and have raised a 4 million seed round. They are at the beginning of an exciting growth phase where we have already developed product-market fit, a working platform, and hundreds of daily active users. They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to grow the team and deliver a product to participate in bringing the company to the next level.
Other clients include several who have raised $100M+ Series C, public companies, and seed startups.
If working to bring technology to the logistics industry sounds exciting, then we’d like to connect with you! Our clients are looking for experienced engineers with startup mindsets.
Some examples of client's current tech stack:
- Technical Stack: Python/Django (Backend), React/JS (Frontend), AWS Services (Lambda, RDS, S3), PostgreSQL (Database), CircleCI, and other continuous integration tools
- Technical Stack: Node (Backend), React/JS (Frontend), AWS Services (Lambda, RDS, S3), PostgreSQL (Database), CircleCI, and other continuous integration tools
- Technical Stack: Node (Backend), Typescript(Frontend), AWS Services (Lambda, RDS, S3), PostgreSQL (Database), CircleCI, and other continuous integration tools
You will be building the platform technology and infrastructure that drives our client's product delivery. It means:
- Collaborate with different players internally: product managers, designers, data scientists, and other software engineers
- Translate product requirements and technical designs into well-engineered, low-defect, robust code
- Research new technologies and methodologies that can improve the architecture, its constituent software components, user experience, and development process
In addition to the following technical skills, we are looking for PROBLEM SOLVERS with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- 4+ years of engineering experienc e, developing and deploying software in a short cycle using Agile methodologies
- Interested in building systems based on complex data extraction and creating a user-friendly experience out of it
- Able to work autonomously and take a project from beginning to end