Esthetician/Ambassador/Office Associate @ Dr. J SkinClinic - Cerritos, CA
Post a job for free in Cerritos, CA
Job Title: Esthetician/Ambassador/Office/Customer Service
Reports To: CEO & COO
Pay Grade: $17- $21
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt - Hourly
Esthetician/Ambassador/Office Associate supports various departments with various duties to include special projects and meeting coordination. Partaking in a broad variety of tasks centered on marketing, sales, PR, new products, and operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Assist with social media and creating protocol and marketing aspects for the brand.
- Stay up to date with current social media trends and platforms
- Promote brand and testing new product within your social circle; Video, image,
- Positively engage the public, representing the brand in a highly positive manner
- Build product and brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service
- Develop understanding of product line and our brand
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
- Product development, testing and reviewing
- Assist with sample testing to report on product quality
- Assist with the day to day activities within the Order Fulfillment division
- Assist with Marketing support, campaigns, brand engagement and brand awareness
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, social media with exceptional customer service skills and solid product knowledge in assistance to Sale Support
- Manage the day to day of SNS
- Develop and implement successful new customers through affiliates, influencers, etc.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and merchandising
- Responsible for preparing, coordinating and representing the company at trade shows
- Other duties and responsibilities may be required
- Prefer Esthetician License with strong background in skincare
- 1 plus years of experience in function in the cosmetic/personal care industry required
- Ability to overhaul customer’s skincare and/or makeup routine and recommend new product based on customer’s skin type, allergies, ect.
- Strong analytical, communication, verbal, written and Microsoft Suite skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and across other functional areas.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, is a team player; willing to complete special assignments on call when needed.
- Ability to work in a frequently interrupted, short-deadline environment while giving courteous support for customer’s immediate needs.
- Ability to read, write, spell; compose business letters, and use common business math applications. General office and accurate data entry skills.
- Must be able to provide High school/College Unofficial transcripts.
Sitting, Walking, and/or Standing Light Weight: Lifting, Pulling, Pushing
Near acuity (clarity of vision at 20 inches or less) Speaking-ordinary speech
Hearing-ordinary conversation Fingering-computer keyboard
- Exposure to fluorescent lights
- No extreme climate or climate variation
Job Type: Full-time
Paid Sick & PTO
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Product: 1 year (Preferred)
- Esthetician (Preferred)
- Can you provide your unofficial Transcripts from High school/ college at the time of interview?
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Expense reports
- Processing payments