Sierra7, Inc. is seeking REACT Developers to join a team providing full DEVOPS lifecycle support and services to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). This program will consolidate, reengineer, and sustain a suite of Veteran-facing processes. The developer must be familiar with scaled agile development and have experience working in a behavior driven and test-driven development environment. The candidate will follow established quality control standards and reviews for software development, be proactive with risk identification and mitigation, and must have experience debugging and correcting software errors.
Sierra7 is a US Small Business Administration (SBA) and Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE)-verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOSB) who provides Federal clients system and technology integration, program management, business process optimization, and enterprise solutions.
- Working knowledge of test-driven development
- Analyze business needs and user stories to identify technical solutions
- Participate in the requirements definition process to better understand the customer needs
- Create prototypes that demonstrate concepts during sprints
- Ensure developed work products in adherence to established security and quality control standards for software development
- Develop work products in adherence to 508 coding standards and tools
- Debug and correct code errors
Required Skills and Experience:
- Actively engage in interface component design from concept to final testing.
- REACT and REACT.JS experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, engineering management, math, or similar technical discipline (8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- SAFe development experience a plus
- Experience working in VA or other Government agency [desired]
- Agile / SAFe experience [desired]
- Ability to obtain a Government security clearance.
THIS POSITION IS ONSITE IN ST. LOUIS, MO.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.