Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs.
We leverage our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, operations, and emerging technologies to help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 250,000 dedicated employees serving clients across 66 countries.
We deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
- A PROUD HISTORY OF OVER 75 YEARS
- FY22 REVENUE 10.4 BN USD
- WE’RE PRESENT IN 66 COUNTRIES
- OVER 1,400 ACTIVE GLOBAL CLIENTS
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands on with Core Java/ J2ee (Spring, Hibernate, MVC)
- Good Working knowledge and Web Framework experience with Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Micro services.
- Hands on with Rest based web services
- Strong exposure on coding standards, unit testing with experience in JUnit/Spock/Groovy
- Knowledge on Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong exposure to Design Patterns (IOC, MVC, Singleton, Factory)
- Hands on experience in Kafka.
- Hands Experience in CI-CD pipeline using Jenkins, Dockers
- Good communication skillset
- Onsite Offshore Coordination
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well effectively with team-members with effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Springboot skillset with NSQL-Cassandra experience