BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO Digital, LLC, a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, provides a holistic portfolio of technology, transformation services and solutions. We are an organization that values your time, talent, and contributions. Collaborate with BDO Digital’s cross-disciplinary team who work together to solve digital needs and unearth new opportunities to drive competitive advantage. Our commitment to each other is why BDO Digital is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth. We’re looking for people with the same drive; to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
In this hands-on development role, the Email/Front End Web Developer serves a critical role in bringing email and web page designs into production, bridging the design and back-end development teams. The Email/Web Developer is responsible for producing and optimizing intuitive, scalable and functional web interfaces for a variety of web-deployed marketing content in multiple marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, Eloqua, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
The Email/Web Developer will build accessible, mobile-friendly marketing email templates; create scalable and maintainable email design systems; define best practices in email development; and contribute to email design ideation and decision making. Collaborating with a project lead, you will assist our clients determine the best course of action to meet their marketing initiatives and maintain continued communication with clients and a cross-functional team to provide status updates or request additional information when needed to meet your deliverables.
As there are several cities listed within this job description, we would consider candidates nationwide.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Develop responsive, mobile-friendly, cross-client/browser, and semantically accurate email and web page templates from mockups provided by the client in accordance with global accessibility, privacy, and compliance directives
- Build campaign assets and user interfaces that may include dynamic content, A/B testing, scripts for social media and/or tracking, personalization through tokens or field merges, forms, and other needs that may require specific scripting solutions
- Run Litmus tests for emails, checking landing pages in all browsers, running tests on campaigns/programs, data capture, etc.
- Incorporate lead generation and event web forms on landing pages hosted externally (e.g., WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, Sitecore, etc.) or internal to the marketing automation platform (e.g., Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot CMS, etc.)
- Decompose flat or layered files from Photoshop, PDF, etc. to derive email/web page layouts, compatible images, form elements, and other components
- Perform quality assurance testing to ensure appropriate segments, content, and submitted data are resulting in expected cases
- Research industry trends to ensure that standards and practices remain current and deliver the best email and online presence possible
- Develop process flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Partner with key marketing stakeholders to analyze, test, and launch email campaigns that drive response
- Understanding of progressive profiling, preferred
- Familiarity with webinar platforms and event management tools, preferred
Akron, Anchorage, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boca Raton, Boston, Charlotte, Cherry Hill, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbia, Columbus, Columbus (BSC), Coral Gables, Dallas, Des Plaines, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale 301, Fort Worth, Gardner, Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids (BSC), Greater Philadelphia, Greater Washington D.C - Potomac, Greater Washington D.C. - McLean, Greenville, Harrisburg, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kalamazoo, Lakeland, Las Vegas, Las Vegas - 6100 Elton, Long Island, Los Angeles, Madison, Madison 8383, McLean, Memphis, Miami, Miami - Brickell, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, New York 600, New York 622, Norfolk, Oak Brook, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, Reno, Richmond, Rosemont, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Ramon, Seattle, Seattle 601, Spokane, St. Louis, Stamford, Tampa Bay, Tulsa, Valhalla, Washington, DC, West Palm Beach, Wilmington, Winter Haven, Woodbridge