Refer A Friend Company Description
McDonald’s new growth strategy, Accelerating the Arches, encompasses all aspects of our business as the leading global omni-channel restaurant brand. As the consumer landscape shifts we are using our competitive advantages to further strengthen our brand. One of our core growth strategies is to Double Down on the 3Ds (Delivery, Digital and Drive Thru). McDonald’s will accelerate technology innovation so 65M+ customers a day will experience a fast, easy experience, whether at one of our 25,000 and growing Drive Thrus, through McDelivery, dine-in or takeaway.
Leading this tech revolution is McDonald’s Global Technology organization made up of intrapreneurs who get to build really cool tech with scary smart people using the latest innovations like AI, IOT, and edge computing. We do this working along diverse, global teams who are always hungry for a challenge. It’s bonus points when you get to see your family and friends use the tech you build at their favorite McD restaurant.
As we have matured as an engineering organization and seen the demands for technology grow exponentially, we’re gearing up to deliver on the next set of opportunities for the business. We are building up an engineering team in house accountable for our strategic products. We’ll have diverse squads made up of engineers with traditional and specialized skillsets, both from internal engineers coupled with our partners, to help us flex with demand and solve technology innovation challenges done at an incredible scale.
McDonald’s is looking to hire a Clickstream Product Engineering Manager for our global Data & Analytics technology team. This role will manage, develop, and lead the execution and implementation of digital analytics technologies across our digital ecosystem. This role will specialize in implementing best practices, governance, managing documentation and accessibility, as well as manage support engineering teams in both onshore and offshore locations.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operations for the Clickstream Engineering team with both, onshore and offshore, resources to with a focus on digital data collection leveraged for insights and marketing activation
- Participate in activities of the data engineering team on the solution, design, architect, implementation, support, and monitoring of clickstream related products
- Develop and implement governance and best practices for global and market stakeholder use
- Develop and implement monitoring and remediation structure and applications for critical data flows
- Manage the upkeep and implementation of both core business developed technical solutions, as well as SaaS products
- Continuously develop and deploy solutions to streamline and enhance the processes, logic, and tactics around customer data acquisition via digital channels, and targeting via corporate CRM, marketing, and advertising systems. Additionally, develop overall best practice frameworks for data collection
- Gather business and functional requirements and translate into robust, scalable, and user-friendly technology solutions
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a technical, data analytics implementation roles
- Experience with both design and implementation of customer data platform and tag management solutions across digital platforms especially on mobile app
- Strong analytics skills, root cause analysis experiences on internal and external data and processes to answer business questions and improve application performance
- Experience with most web and mobile application programming languages
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills with proven ability to influence and negotiate outcomes
- Comfortable partnering and working with a wide range of stakeholders at various levels of management and leadership
- Ability to focus on details as well as big picture
- Ability to leverage critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills to improve user experience, adoption, and outcomes
- Curious, task-oriented self-starter with a strong bias for action; Proven track record of “getting things done”
- Self-motivated with ability to set priorities and mentor others in a performance driven environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint SharePoint…etc.
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact [email protected]
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.