Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs.
We leverage our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, operations, and emerging technologies to help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 250,000 dedicated employees serving clients across 66 countries.
We deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
A PROUD HISTORY OF OVER 75 YEARS
- FY22 REVENUE 10.4 BN USD
- WE’RE PRESENT IN 66 COUNTRIES
- OVER 1,400 ACTIVE GLOBAL CLIENTS
- Business knowledge of commodity or financial trading
- Experience working in commodity or financial markets front or middle office technology team
- Understanding of programming paradigms such as distributed architectures and multi-threaded programme design.
- Experience of Cloud hosted applications, containerization and Platform as a Service (eg Redhat Openshift)
- Strong experience in developing Enterprise-grade Web applications using ReactJS
- Strong experience in developing Enterprise Java Microservices using (Java, JEE, and SpringBoot frameworks)
- Strong experience in Test Driven Development.
- Strong experience in UI Automation(BDDs etc).
- Experience of working with other UI development frameworks like (Angular)
- Experience of Leading / Mentoring Junior Developers.
- Experience of working with micro-front-ends
- Experience working in global, geographically dispersed teams
- Experience working in brownfield sites, where the work requires creating new solutions within an existing array of highly integrated systems
- Experience with APM tools
- Strong numerical skills
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.