Owner Loyalty Manager / Golden State Nissan - Infiniti
Monitor and manage the Customer Experience and dealer reputation though various processes and tools resulting in higher customer loyalty, service retention and customer Advocacy. The Owner Loyalty Manager is the prime dealership position responsible for evaluating and improving processes that not meet but exceed customer expectations.Responsibilities:
- Be the Chief Customer Advocate: experience and interact with customers at each point of contact by the dealership through the eyes of the Nissan / Infiniti customer.
- Identify Key Process Opportunities: Monitor and direct a Continuous Improvement Process to identify and resolve problems and correct dealership processes for sustainable improvement.
- Monitor Infiniti Advocacy Tools: Assure that customer survey results are monitored and dealership is actively responding to necessary issues or concerns.
- Utilize Date Reports: Develop, implement and monitor strategies to enable dealership managers to use all customer reports to bring positive change. OFS, Medallia, NCAR, Loyalty, Customer Behavior Dashboard, Service and Sales Retention tools.
- Communicate Progress: Communicate with Dealer Principal, Regional Team, and dealership management team on Program progress, issues, action plans completed and not completed, customer comments, and goals achieved..
- Assess the Dealership against the CEE criteria: Conduct a periodic assessment of the dealership in relation to the CEE standards and monitor/communicate the results.
- Implement the CEE Assessment and Action Plans: Implement and monitor the CEE initiatives that are appropriate to the dealerships needs and resources.
- Monitor Customer Satisfaction Training: Monitor and arrange for customer satisfaction training using dealership or OEM provided training manuals and materials. This also includes New Employee Orientation
- Proven interpersonal skills demonstrating a commitment to strengthen the dealership brand through building and maintaining a loyal long term customer base.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to think strategically and evaluate performance metrics to identify trends.
- Strong organizational skills suited for staying current on multiple focus area through performance evaluation and socialization with appropriate teams.
- Working knowledge of Nissan and third party customer service software,databases and tools.
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Preferred BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
- We offer a lucrative benefit package, which includes medical, dental & vision coverage at a nominal cost
- 401k plan with matching contributions
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- Associate discounts on vehicles, service and parts purchases
- Employee recognition programs
- Complete training programs for rapid advancement including periodic job reviews
All inquiries held in confidence.
Golden State Nissan / Infiniti is an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: 650 Serramonte Blvd, Colma, CA 94014
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,500.00 - $68,500.00 per year
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)