Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
As the Azure Application Developer, you will be responsible for the design and development of modern web based applications, including program design, coding, testing, debugging, and requirements documentation at a mastery level.
You will be a key member of the software development team with responsibility across designing, coding, unit testing, building, deploying, and supporting application software while working in a dynamic environment across functions and projects.
- Design, Code, Unit Test ASP.Net Core Web API, Azure technologies (Web jobs, key vault, DocumentDB, storage, SQL, search, service bus), Entity Framework Core, performant T-SQL
- Analyze, design, and recommend third-party tools and create custom web applications.
- Drive analysis of required functionality and implement customizations to platforms or develops custom solutions to fulfill business requirements
- Assist in the creation of application, integration, and data architecture while developing team members with these skills
- Investigate and correct reported issues against existing software
- Recommend performance improvements including tuning, or process changes.
- Design and develop for non-functional requirements including reliability, availability, and performance, scale, security, and data integrity
- Analyze business/ functional requirements and prepares development project schedule, tasks, and estimates
- Collaborate with project team members to identify issues and risks associated with the design, implementation, and delivery of project assignments
- Manage and oversee day to day activities of team and ensure adherence to enterprise standards in project execution methodology, requirements gathering, quality assurance and continuous improvement
- Identify and resolve issues, risks and conflicts within the project team.
- Monitor emerging technology trends within assigned product/technology area
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Who you'll work with:
Global Technology Services works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires our people at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching, and mentoring. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.