Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.What You’ll Do:
What you’ll be part of—our Deloitte Global culture:
- Management and operation of Key and Certificate Management Components
- Management and control of enterprise infrastructure Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
- Provide senior level support for Venafi, Vormetric and Thales HSM infrastructure and systems
- Ensure the successful operation of the KCM services by timely processing service requests, addressing incident tickets and following change management global practices
- Work with Technical Delivery Managers and project managers to scope and on-board projects
- Participation in global working groups responsible for the deployment and development of global technology systems and infrastructure
- Contribute to, produce and maintain process, procedure, and other operational documentation, including runbooks, user manuals, administration guides, FAQs, etc.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.Who you’ll work with:
Global Technology Services works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
How you'll grow:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years’ experience in developing, implementing, or supporting information systems including architect level experience
- 2+ years’ experience with Venafi
- 1+ years’ experience with Vormetric
- 1+ years’ experience with Thales HSMs
- Basic knowledge of cryptographic related standards and network compliance requirements, security concepts, encryption keys, key life cycle requirements and symmetric and asymmetric encryption methodologies and algorithms applicable to the services industry
- Working knowledge of PKI, TLS, certificate management and database encryption at rest
Deloitte Global inspires our people at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching, and mentoring. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.Corporate Citizenship:
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
#LI-Hybrid (remote may be an option)