Elutions is a global Enterprise AI & Automation company, empowering some of the world’s largest corporations to drive continuous efficiency, cost and quality improvements. We believe Artificial Intelligence is one of the world’s most important green technologies that has the possibility to change the way large corporations consume resources and impact the planet.
At Elutions we value diverse perspectives and backgrounds, embracing the ability to challenge each other and learn from each other’s strengths. We work very collaboratively, are never afraid to ask the tough questions and above all else value honesty and transparency. It’s safe to say that there is never a dull moment when you are part of the Elutions team.
As the top leader in our industry, world-wide, we are constantly on the lookout for go-getters. Currently, we are experiencing significant growth and looking for creative team players who aren't afraid to work hard, but have fun at the same time. Those who join our team aren't just bright, they are willing to develop and hone their skills every day, all while making a significant difference in the world.
At this time, we are looking to bring front-end developers onto our US engineering team who would be shaping and developing the future of our enterprise-scale, web-based solution, Maestro. These team members will be developing, evaluating, and consistently evolving our current platform and working on new iterations of Maestro that helps save hundreds of millions of dollars each year for our clients.
To join the team, a successful candidate will be asked to perform necessary hardware and software evaluations to ensure above-average product performance, developing efficient and easily understandable control and display software, and will have the ability to understand industry product application concepts and implement proper software solutions to exceed our client’s expectations.
Divisional Functions Of the Team:
- Aid the overall effort toward sales and client satisfaction by analyzing and correcting internal software and customer problems
- Assist and provide support on sales inquiries with technical data and customer presentations
- Create software development processes for the creation and validation of prototype logic and program code for implementation across various operating systems
- Research new technologies and trends for future designs that enhance the value of developed solutions to customers
- Work with other engineering disciplines to evaluate interface between hardware and software and analyze the operational and performance requirements of overall systems
- Modify and test prototype software using working models or theoretical models based on computer simulation
- Be on-call and occasionally travel globally to provide on-site support to field service engineers during the commissioning or field test phase of the project.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in a software centric engineering program OR other degree program plus 1-3 years applicable work experience
- Demonstrated ability in software engineering best practices and processes
- Working knowledge of relational database-centered applications
- Efficient in verbal software demonstrations
- Other relevant experience includes: ASP.NET, Graphic Design, Statistics. Working knowledge of MVC, CSS, JSON, HTML5
- Experience with Microsoft applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for live software demonstration purposes
What Elutions Brings to the Table:
- Flexible, family-friendly schedules
- Ability to work alongside the best and the brightest
- A generous time-off policy
- Partial employer-paid benefits for you and your family.
- A fun, creative, and pet-friendly work environment.
- Great location - downtown Delafield, with bars, restaurants and shopping all within walking distance.
- Opportunity to travel globally and see your hard-work come to life.
The above duties are not intended to be all-inclusive or permanent. The requirements of the position may change based on business need or to aide in the employee’s growth and development. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
** Elutions will be unable to sponsor or transfer any additional H-1B visas during the next 5 years**