- Should have good knowledge & hands-on on core java concepts, jsps and servlets.
- Knowledge and hands-on on frameworks like Struts and Spring is required.
- Experience in working on web services is required.
- Knowledge of UNIX shell scripting would be good to have.
- Knowledge and experience in Spring Boot, REST API, and Microservices
- Should have good leadership skills and experience
- Should have good communication skills written & verbal.
- Should be flexible to extend additional support when work demands.
- Should have experience of interfacing with client and representing Capgemini in meetings with client, client side stakeholders
Additional (Good to have):
- Familiarity with Git Commands, BitBucket and BambooFamiliarity with estimation techniques.
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.