Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) @ Sunset Manor Convalescent Hospital - El Monte, CA
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Post a job for free in El Monte, CA
We’re a skilled nursing facility looking for dynamic associates to join our clinical team and provide our guests with a care experience that will change their lives! Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, and you would like to provide a unique and memorable experience to our guests, we want to meet you! OUR COMPANY MISSION: To inspire hope that contributes to health and well-being for a unique care experience. We strive to deliver quality of care and unparalleled hospitality to all our guests and team members.
We are looking for Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) for all shifts.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
- Complete and file required charts and treatment plans/physician orders, etc.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required.
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician
- Make rounds with physicians as requested/necessary.
- Orient and welcome new residents and families.
- Answer call lights and provide nursing assistance.
- Participate in and make recommendations for care plans.
- You will need to have a current California Nursing License
- You will need to clear a background check
- You will not have any history of abuse
We have excellent benefits which include a smartphone and cellular services, tickets and discounts, and traditional benefits!