Ocean Air Import & Export Coordinator 1 Year Experience / Freight Forwarder @ GRAMTER INTERNTIONAL CO., LTD. - El Segundo, CA
Ocean Air Import & Export Coordinator 1 Year Experience / Freight Forwarder
Post a job for free in El Segundo, CA
Ocean Air Import & Export Coordinator 1 Year Experience, El Segundo, CA
Gramter is currently searching for motivated individuals to join our import/export team. The desired candidate should have prior experience in the freight forwarding or logistics industry. As an coordinator you will ensure operational excellence by supporting our customers. The main focus of this position is to assist the sales team with managing carrier information and ensuring the accuracy of load information, track and trace our shipments, make appointments, and communicate with carriers and other vendors to ensure on time departures/arrivals.
Gramter International established in 1987, has 30+ years of knowledge in the freight forwarding industry. With our Head Quarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as various branch offices in Asia and the U.S., Gramter has has a strong advantage on the developing freight forwarding market. Our mission is provide professional and efficient customer care services and to become a leading company in the freight forwarding industry.
Responsibilities Include the following (Other Duties as Assigned)
- Tracking, tracing, and updating the status of shipments on a daily basis.
- Work collaboratively with Traffic Department and Accounting to provide top-notch, timely, and efficient service to customers.
- Monitoring of reports.
- Accurate and timely billing to customers.
- Providing customer service via email and telephone correspondence to address customer questions and concerns.
- Maintaining good relationships with various vendors such as carrier, truckers, terminals, and etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, organize, and manage time effectively
- Previous experiences in logistics, cargo management, supply chain, customer service, dispatcher, warehouse, logistics specialist, administrative assistant, data entry, transportation , and logistics analyst are preferred.
- After completing a standard 3 months of probationary period the employee is granted a full benefits package. The package includes: Full Health Insurance Premium (Medical, Dental)
- Vacation/Personal Days
- Annual performance review and opportunity for salary adjustment
- Annual bonus determined by overall performance after 1 full year of employment.
- Freight Forwarding or Logistics/ Import or Export: 1 year Min.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Ocean Import / Export: 1 year (Preferred)
- Freight Forwarding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chinese (Mandarin) (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Waiting period may apply