3PL Central is the fastest-growing SaaS solution in the third-party logistics market. Keeping up with the massive increase in online retail activity from companies like Amazon, Shopify, and Target, and the growth in supply chain logistics can be challenging for warehouses. Born within an active 3PL warehouse, 3PL Central built the first cloud-based warehouse management platform to better serve customers and increase warehouse efficiencies to grow their businesses. We pride ourselves on understanding and delivering best practices and excellence to 3PLs and their customers.
3PL Central is seeking a Software Developer to join our talented software development team. You will be part of our talented engineering team and will also help ensure code is well-written and architected according to best practices for performance, scalability, reliability, and usability.
- Be a hands-on, contributing developer on your team
- Help to develop, deploy, and operate backend and frontend code
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Participate in code reviews, retrospectives, and lunch-and-learns.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or similar field) or applicable experience
- 1-3 years of experience with Node.js
- Ability to build enterprise-level software
- AWS experiences (or any other Cloud environment)
- Experience with databases (relational and NoSQL databases)
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Experience with Automated Testing (Unit, Integration, End-to-end, Load)
- Experience with Build and Deployment automation (CI/CD)
- Experience with ticket/release management tools, e.g., Jira
- Experience with Git (GitLab) and Jenkins
- Strong soft skills, including attention to detail, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work
- AWS or other cloud certifications
- Experience building solutions per the AWS Well-Architected Framework
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, 3PL Central focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, 3PL Central’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at 3PL Central are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
3PL Central does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.