We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We're hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. We're the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.
What we're looking for
Vacasa is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to perform general maintenance tasks and to support the overall quality of our large and quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes. Hours can and will vary weekly and seasonally based on business needs.
What you'll do
The skills you'll need
- Complete maintenance tasks and projects, traveling between multiple worksites each day.
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests and owners by ensuring our homes are well maintained general repairs, preventative maintenance & inspections
- Respond to guest issues regarding maintenance, as needed including but not limited to:
- Appliance troubleshooting
- Cable/wifi troubleshooting
- Basic HVAC repair
- Light plumbing
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with team members and management team
- Correspond on a regular basis with your local management team and team members
- Be available and willing to assist your colleagues and management team when necessary
- Provide cross-coverage when necessary to ensure urgent issues are addressed
- Maintain hot tubs as needed; no experience necessary - we offer on-site training
- Collect and remove trash and debris
- Ensure follow through on assigned maintenance tasks using in-house assignment system and respond to time-sensitive maintenance needs
- Maintain required Maintenance Metrics on efficiency and utilize Vacasa's ticketing system
- Coordinate with third-party service providers.
- Attend all mandatory individual and team meetings
- Other responsibilities as assigned - because every day looks different
- 2 years of basic, property maintenance experience preferred but not required
- Reliable transportation
- Smartphone and personal email address
- Ability to regularly lift over 20 lbs
- Self-motivated and customer service oriented
- Ability to see projects through to completion
- Ability to properly assess problems and provide solutions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays as needed to support the needs of the business
- Reasonable comfort level with computers and smart devices
- Access to the internet and the ability to check your email on a daily basis
What you'll get
- Up to $100 per month car allowance for eligible employees
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.