For more than 30 years, NCI Information Systems has been a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services to U.S. government agencies. With its Empower Platform™, NCI is at the forefront of implementing artificial intelligence (AI) solutions to solve the government’s most complex mission challenges. Headquartered in Reston, Va., NCI is accelerating public sector AI adoption to create a government workforce that is exponentially more creative and productive. For more information, visit www.nciinc.com.
NCI is proud to be recognized as a 2022 Military Friendly Employer by Viqtory, the publisher of G.I. Jobs. This designation reflects the company’s commitment to hiring and supporting active-duty and veteran employees.
NCI takes very seriously its duty of care for protecting the health and welfare of our employees, our customers, and our communities. For that reason and in compliance with Executive Order 14042 on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, NCI has adopted a COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY that requires all
employees of NCI to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus by January 4, 2022, subject to accommodation for disability (including a medical condition) or a sincerely held religious belief. Vaccination (or an approved accommodation) will become a condition of employment as of that date. Employees and applicants may request an accommodation under Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (Medical Accommodation) or Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Religious Accommodation) by contacting Human Resources at [email protected]
Information Systems Engineer I provides technical assistance and advice on moderate to complex activities.
- Assists in the analysis of existing systems and the definition, design and development of new system requirements
- Assists in coordinating design of subsystems and integration of total system
- Participates in the determination of system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
- Identifies, analyzes and may resolve program support deficiencies
- Acts as Tier 1 response in operations environment
- Limited to 8 hours a day, max of 40 hours weekly
- Associate Degree or equivalent related experience
- DoD Secret clearance
- 0 - 5 years of experience
This position requires the ability to perform the below essential functions:
Sitting for long periods
- Standing for long periods
- Ambulate throughout an office
- Ambulate between several buildings
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as required
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. NCI is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.