EMT-Ambulance Driver @ AmbuServe Ambulance Service - Gardena, CA
Post a job for free in Gardena, CA
Join US and work the Best Job in EMS. We are a family-based Company who cares about you.
What We Offer:
- Medical Benefits – Sponsored at a 75% Employer Contribution.
- Life Insurance – Sponsored at a 100% Employer Contribution.
- Vacation Time Pay – We know everyone needs some fun time.
- Holiday Pay – Holidays are about family, but EMS is 24/7, so we do our part to show our appreciation.
- Sick Leave Pay – When you’re under the weather, know you’re covered.
- Employee Birthday Pay – Birthdays are all about you! We recognize you on your Birthday with 8-hours of pay whether you work that day or not!
- Jury Duty Pay – When your civic duty is called upon, we got you covered.
- CPR Certification Renewals – Provided by the Company at No-Cost to Our Employees.
- DMV H6 Driving History Report and Medical Examination Certificate – 100% paid by the Company.
- Continuing Education Credits (“CEs”) – Provided by the Company at No-Cost to Our Employees.
- Training Opportunities – We offer training for each position that is 100% paid by the Company.
- Professional EMS Uniforms – 100% paid by the Company.
- Career Advancement Opportunities – We are known to promote from within. If you wish to pursue a supervisor or management position, career advancement is attainable with us!
- Holiday Gifts – We love an opportunity to provide our employees with recognition and demonstrate our appreciation.
- Many More Benefits Offered – Join us and enjoy recognition for being a part of a winning team.
Currently, we have limited opportunities for 24 hr shifts with built scheduled overtime opportunities, first come first serve. We pay 24 out of 24 including for your sleep, rest time, and hours on call where you are free to perform personal leisurely activities.** We also have opportunities for 10-hour shifts.
We are proud to promote an environment FLEXIBLE to your scheduling needs, whether it's your school schedule, day care issues, or other prior commitments you may have.
We are hiring for part-time and full-time employment for the South Bay area of Los Angeles County at our Gardena office.
Get the experience you need now to continue in your further educational pursuits!!! Shoreline Ambulance will train you for free and get you all the experience you need to further your career goals as we are happy to serve as a STEPPING STONE FOR YOUR FUTURE!
As we continue to strive for excellence we are accepting resumes from EMTs interested in joining our team! We provide Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support and Critical Care Transport throughout Los Angeles County. AmbuServe Ambulance Service has done an outstanding job diversifying its business. What this means for you, is not every call is the same and your transports will range from hospital inter-facility transports, medical aides, psychiatric, neonatal intensive care, FEMA response, venue stand-by/special events, critical care transports with RN's and RT's.
AmbuServe Ambulance Service is a highly recognized transition into the fire department, law enforcement, or any higher level of medicine as we have custom personal relationships with all of the above agencies.
We are proud to offer at NO CHARGE TO YOU continuing your education courses with CE's available to you through the courses we offer to each of our EMTs. These classes are provided in-house at no additional cost for our employees.
- Current State of California EMT Certification
- Ability to obtain a City of Los Angeles DOT Ambulance Driver/Attendant License
- Current CPR Certification
- California Drivers’ License
- Ambulance Drivers’ Endorsement Certificate
- DMV Medical Examination Certificate
How to Apply:
- Call Human Resources, at (626) 385-0440, ext. 306, ask for Edwin.
- Apply now online at https://ambuserveambulance.com/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- CPR BLS Health Provider (Preferred)
- California Driver License (Preferred)
- California Medical Examiner DL51 (Preferred)
- California EMT (Required)
- California Ambulance Driver's (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 12 hour shift
- Overnight shift