Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
Internet Application Platform
Full Stack Engineer
As the Full Stack Engineer, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to Develop Applications. Basically, you’ll ensure that Faraday Future can build and maintain a complete web application.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end development
- Vue.JS (Required 3+ years)
- Experience in PHP Laravel is a plus
- Other random terms we like to hear: AWS, Severless, Git, mobile app development, JSbridge, Redis, Memcache, HTML5, DevOps, SPA, Webpack, NodeJS
- Demonstrated experience of building and maintaining a complete web app.
- Experience in debugging. Power user of Browser console and debugging tools including performance and memory optimizations both for PC and mobile browser
Perks + Benefits:
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
- A genuine fascination for the Full Stack Engineer field and a commitment to global change
- A true sense of determination… and hopefully a sense of humor
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) option
- Relocation assistance / reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.