Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Product Manager, High Performance Computing, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to define the in-vehicle computing products that make the FF vehicle smarter. You will stay on top of the best trends in the High Performance Computing space, identify suitable products and partners for FF to work with, and incubate the process of building hardware and software architectures with the identified products and partners. You will be responsible for successful execution and deployment of these products to FF customers.
- Stay on top of high performance computing trends for in-vehicle, near-edge, and cloud computing.
- Drive the analysis of compute chipset performances, power consumption, efficiency tradeoffs, etc. to identify suitable chipsets for FF’s evolving product portfolio.
- Collaborate actively with the Technology, Product, Strategy, Design, and Engineering teams to develop Product Requirements Documents (PRD) for the next generation computing units.
- Envision and design next generation Product Concepts.
- Evangelize the Product Concepts to organizational stakeholders and get buy-in.
- Obtain stakeholder approval and drive towards execution and delivery of the products.
- Work closely with hardware and software architecture teams to define optimal architectures.
- Support the multidisciplinary teams for successful development and delivery of the products.
- Work with Project/Program Managers, Development Leaders, Designers, and Engineers to track and move development execution forward seamlessly.
- Create and manage continuous evolution roadmap(s) for computing chipsets and architectures.
- Build the chipset supplier and partner relationships critical for yours and FF’s success.
- Demonstrate strong teamwork skills by developing consensus and win-win situations.
- Apply the principles of leadership through influence in all aspects of your interaction with the organization.
- BS or MS degree in CE/EE/CS or equivalent with significant focus on high performance computing, hardware architectures, and/or embedded software architectures.
- 5+ years of hands-on product management, architecture, or engineering development experience in the semiconductor SoC & high performance computing space. .
- Strong understanding of embedded hardware and software architectures, particularly in consumer devices, automotive, or IoT.
- “Can Do” attitude, Design Thinking, and a demonstrated ability to think creatively.
- Strong team player. Needs to put people first.
- Excellent English communication skills in written, spoken, and presentation forms.
- 3+ years of experience as a hands-on hardware architect or design engineer in an organization reputed for expertise in high performance computing.
- Strong background in AI/ML/DL and specialized SoCs for ML/DL acceleration.
- Experience in the automotive domain
Perks + Benefits
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision.
- A penchant for solving new and unique technical problems.
- A genuine fascination with technology and a strong belief in changing the world through innovation.
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.