Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
Process & IT
Senior SAP Basis and Security Administrator
As a Senior SAP Basis and security administrator, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to administer SAP S/4 Hana, Process orchestration, Solution Manager and Fiori applications to support upgrade, implementation and maintenance activities. Basically you will ensure high availability of systems, back up and security management as per SOX compliance.
- Administer, monitor and support SAP S/4 Hana 1610/2020, Solution Manager 7.2, Fiori and Process Orchestation systems.
- Design and develop user security and administration.
- Lead, support and manage consulting partner for S/4 Hana upgrade, infrastructure migration to cloud and implementation activities.
- Perform system refresh/database copies on Hana and SQL server databases.
- Perform SAP related OS tasks on different flavors of UNIX (SLES,RHEL) and Windows.
- Apply SAP notes, deploy stacks patches, kernel and version upgrades.
- Applications and databases steady state support and administration
- Intergradation with external systems and interfaces - Ariba, MES, PLM, CRM, online sales portal, Banks and other enterprise applications.
- Establish IT Governance controls, monitor, manage SAP licenses and support SOX audit controls
- Work independently with IT infrastructure teams, functional analysts and senior management to define, develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the business needs.
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment.
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of project goals.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 7+ years of SAP applications and databases implementation, upgrade and administration experience
- Experience on SAP S/4 Hana 1610/2020, Process Orchestration, Solution manager 7.2 and Fiori along with Hana 2.0.
- Hands on experience on different versions of HANA, ABAP and JAVA stacks including cloud technologies (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Technical skills includes Network, Unix, Windows, MS SQL server administration
- End to End technical monitoring and alerting monitoring configuration that includes System, Connection and Monitoring with extractor framework based on SMD and Wily along with EWA, RCA, Maintenance planner, SLD and LMDB Configuration.
- Ability to prioritize, document, organize & follow-up.
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
Perks + Benefits
- Minimum two-three S/4 Hana end to end implementation and support experience
- Hands on experience on version upgrades(1610 to latest versions), SPS updates and patch application.
- Experience on cloud and hybrid environments migration.
- Hands on experience on GRC implementation and administration
- Experience on database replication and disaster recovery setup.
- Ability to use knowledge, sound judgment, and resourcefulness to support the design and deployment of global technology solutions
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines and work under pressure
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Engineering orientation + onboarding
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team