Volvo Cars of Arrowhead is looking for motivated people just like you to join our growing team. Reach for amazing and start building your career with us!
We have a brand new state-of-the-art Volvo dealership and want to be the number ONE Volvo dealership in the greater Phoenix area. We will train you into a successful sales associate!
The Automotive Sales Consultant is responsible for providing an exceptional customer purchasing experience. As a Consultant you will ensure the customer receives all the information they are looking for, as well as presenting vehicles from our Volvo line up to customers to assist them in their buying decision.
They utilize the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System to ensure timely, professional follow-up and to maintain strong relationships with sold and prospective customers.
No Experience is Welcome. Please apply if you have been in real estate, calling centers, electronic sales, mortgage brokering, a financial advisor, bar tenders, and hospitality( restaurant or high end hotels) or any form of sales. We have a hands on training program, and give you the tools to be successful.
What’s in it for you?
- $42,000 minimum annual salary guarantee
- Career advancement – we cross train employees and promote from within.
- Fast track to management program. We will train you to be a manager and guarantee an opportunity within 18 months!
- 5 day work week, with flexible scheduling options
- Great Benefits including 401k
- Exhibits high levels of client experience and client satisfaction ratings
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers
- Has ability to communicate effectively with new car buyers/customers and according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by email, or in person and able to train other subordinates to do the same
- No prior sales experience necessary
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,782.00 - $154,307.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)