Electrical Designer / Engineer 2 @ exp - Glendale, CA
Electrical Designer / Engineer 2
Post a job for free in Glendale, CA
EXP an award winning international engineering firm, is currently searching for an Electrical Engineer/Designer 2 . This is an opportunity to get great exposure from our talented and experienced engineering staff in our Glendale, California office.
- Responsible for production of construction documents from initial design to bidding, under the supervision of a senior engineer.
- Responsible for drawing setup and design documentation.
- Responsible for oversight of production team on specific projects
- Lead multi-disciplinary team for electrically focused projects
- Perform coordination with other disciplines on all projects.
- Perform projects within established project budgets and schedules.
The Skills and Knowledge You Bring
- BS in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
- 4-10 years of experience.
- PE or on track to become a PE.
- Strong AutoCAD experience
- Revit experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Cost estimating experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, EXP provides engineering, architecture, design and consulting services to the world’s built and natural environments.
Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of EXP’s predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure practice. Today, over 3,000 creative EXP professionals across North America provide the passion and expertise needed to deliver successful projects around the world.
Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a positive and dynamic work environment, and it is a promise we take seriously.
Join a dynamic team at EXP that provides you with innovative projects, the capacity to develop your career, a full range of benefits, flexible working hours, and much more! When you explore what EXP has to offer, you’ll find exponential possibilities.
For more information, visit www.exp.com .