Electrical Intern @ exp - Glendale, CA
Post a job for free in Glendale, CA
At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees - their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity - and their innovative approach to work and to life.
EXP an award-winning international engineering firm, is currently searching for an Electrical Intern in our Glendale, California office.
- CAD proficient in converting engineer's markups into working CAD drawings
- Plot drawings for review by engineer
- Assist in preparing electrical loads and laying out fire alarm devices from Engineers
- Assist preparing CAD floor plans showing electrical device layouts, circuitry, fixtures, equipment etc
- Use CAD to develop schedule and detail sheets with direction from Designer
The Skills and Knowledge You Bring
- Masters in Electrical Engineering Program Enrollment preferred but not required
- Fluent in engineering problem solving
- Can communicate ideas and concepts well
- Comfortable and fluent in basic computer skills including Word and Excel
- Self-starter and results oriented
- Organized on a daily basis
- Personable in working with colleagues
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, EXP provides engineering, architecture, design and consulting services to the world’s built and natural environments.
Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of EXP’s predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure practice. Today, over 3,000 creative EXP professionals across North America provide the passion and expertise needed to deliver successful projects around the world.
Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a positive and dynamic work environment, and it is a promise we take seriously.
Join a dynamic team at EXP that provides you with innovative projects, the capacity to develop your career, a full range of benefits, flexible working hours, and much more! When you explore what EXP has to offer, you’ll find exponential possibilities.
For more information, visit www.exp.com .