Bilingual Sales Representative @ Cricket Wireless Authorized Dealer - Hawthorne, CA
Bilingual Sales Representative
Post a job for free in Hawthorne, CA
Talk4less Wireless is an authorized Cricket Wireless Dealer that helps bring the ATT brand to life. Part of our success comes from the devotion and involvement of our CEO, and the culture he brings into the organization. The foundation of this company was built on hard work and dedication based on 3 key factors, marketing of the business, sales process, and customer service engagement. Talk4less is looking for ambitious, goal-oriented, passionate, tenacious, assertive, confident, motivated, competitive, honest, sales representatives who place an emphasis on customer service and retention above all else. We evaluate the strengths and weaknesses for each individual team member and place them in a position to succeed. Additional talents and skills are always welcome, and extra incentives may be earned if we find a way to apply it to the business but most importantly, we are looking for individuals that are coachable and willing to do the job. Join our team and be part of something great, be part of our future success.
Wireless consultant job duties include:
- Customer service, greeting in a friendly & timely manner, creating a positive work environment
- Being knowledgeable and proactive in learning new promos, price changes, and policy updates
- Proficiency in administrative and operational tasks – filing paperwork and forms, being communicative with management to resolve issues, etc.
- Maintains store cleanliness, stocks accessories, and keeps displays current and compliant to corporate standards
- Utilizes time management, shows up on time and has store ready to open, closes store properly and makes sure all sensitive items have been secured
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun with our customers.
- Desire to be a part of the game-changing Cricket store team.
- Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- Effective at balancing customer experience and performance goals.
- Sell no-contract wireless phones, service plans and accessories in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver outstanding service striving to retain and gain customers
- Participate in outside sales events or promotions
- Work flexible hours, weekends and holidays at various locations
Wireless consultant minimum requirements include:
- High school diploma/GED, or equivalent experience
- One year of retail sales or customer service experience; wireless sales (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, Cricket, etc.) is preferred but not required
- Management experience is not required, but preferred for moving further into store management/ownership
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, basic computer skills, troubleshooting, Point-of-Sale systems, and cash handling
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- One location
- Store Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time: