Nothing in this job description restricts Management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects Management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned, and this job description is subject to change at any time.
Software Engineers work closely within a team environment to build, customize and integrate new software capabilities and applications. The Software Engineers will code, test, debug, and install both new programs/technologies and changes to existing programs/technologies of a complex nature to provide quality deliverables as part of product releases.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as a member of the software development team in an agile environment.
- Assist the development team with all aspects of software life cycle activities from analysis of software requirements through design and implementation to technical support and maintenance, and defect resolution.
- Assist the development team with software build process, installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of both on-premise and cloud deployments.
- Perform upgrade and patch (WSUS) systems as necessary to assure IT system integrity and security on Knowmadics hosting environments.
- Participate in on-call rotation for 24x7 environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, CIS or other technology field
- Familiar with Microsoft technology stack: .NET Framework/Core, C#, ASP.NET MVC, and Entity Framework
- SQL Server and other Database knowledge
- High levels of curiosity, creativity, and problem-solving capabilities
- Identify as self-starters, have a positive attitude and strong work ethic, are willing to take direction
- Ability to work independently as this position is open to remote/teleworking arrangement - U.S. location required
- Ability to thrive in a small organization and contribute to the company’s success
- U.S. Citizenship Required
Should be willing to work in a variety of settings as needed. Flexible to work long hours as required.
Prolonged periods of remaining in a stationary position at a desk and working on a computer.