Job Summary:Who we are.
We’re fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we’re enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s
pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We offer comprehensive health benefits and 401k matching, student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader – with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it’s like working at Ticketmaster.Ticketmaster welcomes and encourages applications from those in communities historically underrepresented in the technology field.The role:
Ticketmaster is searching for highly skilled, curious and motivated senior software engineer. You will be part of a high-energy, fast-paced team working on one of the most impactful technology innovations in ticketing.Our tech stack:
React.JS, Node.JS, Next.JS, GraphQL, AWS, Docker, KubernetesOur job descriptions evolve with our business need and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.What a qualified candidate should possess:
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 2+ years of professional experience with React.JS
- Hands-on experience creating and consuming REST APIs
- Hands-on experience creating and consuming GraphQL
- Hands-on experience with technologies from our Tech Stack
- Experience demonstrating and running DevOps cloud practices
- Experience working with QA, project manager, product, design, and demonstrated track record of delivering highly scalable software
- Experience with best practices / architecture on ReactJS front end
- You are a results-driven, highly motivated, and have experience in distributed, scalable systems
- We run on AWS, so you should have the ability to build, test, and deploy code to run on cloud infrastructure
- You're a quick learner - we face exciting new challenges every day and are constantly evolving with emerging technology
Bonus experience (not required, but if you have it, let us know!)
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Experience with event ticketing or large-scale ecommerce digital distribution systems
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.Hiring Practices
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.