PT/FT Shift lead @ Pressed Juicery Hollywood location - Hollywood, CA
PT/FT Shift lead
Post a job for free in Hollywood, CA
At Pressed Juicery, we don’t have a mission. We are on a mission to make high nutrition a realistic option for everyone. And how you will help us do that? Our Shift Leaders always support the growth and elevation of store results. They lead the selling culture through customer-centric selling and leadership by example. Our Shift Leaders support the continual growth and development of those around them while actively seeking ways to drive their store's overall performance.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Drive company sales growth and profitability through customer-centric selling, teamwork, superior product knowledge, and impeccable customer experience.
- Lead the selling process to ensure goals are met during shifts for all employees.
- Ability to foster a customer-focused selling culture. Models the service & sales experience.
- Provide individual & team performance feedback and recommendations to managers.
- Coach and elevate team performance at the moment to maximize team selling potential. Set clear goals and expectations with all associates on every shift.
- Support onboarding of new employees and continued training of selling the team.
- Be a brand ambassador; support community engagement, and local store marketing partnerships to increase brand visibility.
- Support order and inventory processes where applicable.
- Freeze stores: cutting, preparing, and serving product. Clean equipment and following proper food handling procedures.
- Heat stores: preparing hot beverages, following proper food handling procedures, and cleaning equipment.
- Effective management of third-party vendors.
- Enroll all customers in our Membership Program.
- Active & engaged product sampling throughout the day.
- Share customer feedback with a store manager regarding product requests, concerns, and suggestions.
- Perform opening and closing duties including the execution of bank deposits, receipt of shipment, and interpret/disseminate company directive when assigned as manager on duty. Maintain store appearance and cleanliness standards.
- Leads by example - reinforces company policy and ensures a safe & respectful work environment for all members.
- Utilize POS and related computer systems to ensure efficiency
- Other job-related duties as requested.
- Maintain sales floor coverage and follow posted schedules.
- Passion, knowledge, interest in health, fitness, and/or wellness.
- Ability to build customer relationships and deliver exceptional service.
- Possess a relentless ability to achieve results.
- Ability to quickly adapt & embrace new procedures, processes, and shifts to priorities.
- Proven success in achieving goals through customer-centric selling.
- Excellent team player with the ability to lead & work independently.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Keen understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Previous retail, restaurant, or hospitality leadership experience preferred.
- Previous cash-handling and POS experience.
- Must have a valid Food Handler Card or applicable state required certification at the time of hire.
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds
- Requires standing for long periods of time
- Requires working in variable temperatures at different times per day and season.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Hours per week: