Job Summary:Who we are.
We’re fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just a ticketing and technology platform, we’re the dedicated team members who work to enrich lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s
pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We intentionally strive to cultivate, create and celebrate a culture of belonging where our employees feel respected and empowered. That is why we're committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce by fostering a truly inclusive community.
We offer comprehensive health benefits, 401k matching and student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader – with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it’s like working at Ticketmaster.The role:
. That’s where you come in.
Potential projects include:
Our job descriptions evolve with our business need and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.What a qualified candidate should possess:
- Public API services
- Data science applications including recommendation systems, personalization and bot detection
- Search applications, data pipelines and content aggregation
- Web applications including the next generation of Ticketmaster.com
Key cultural aspects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years full-time work experience; while we occasionally have Engineer I openings, more often we look to hire at the Engineer II, III, Senior, Lead, and Principal levels.
- Familiarity with AWS and cloud concepts big plus
- Familiarity with one or more scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Perl and Bash
- Passion for learning, collaborating and building
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Innovation matters—we embrace creativity and taking risks
- Team environment—we help each other succeed
- Vibrant energy fueling progress—think hackathons and devjams
- DevOps—you build it, you ship it, you run it
- Work-life balance—we develop software at a sustainable rate
- Open Source development model
- Quality and scalability through automation
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.Hiring Practices
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.