Works largely independently within defined projects/work streams and is checked on end results. Has an executional role in design and development projects or acts as an expert tester who designs test scripts and provides overall project guidance and planning support. Advises internally on solving functional and technical problems regarding the assigned applications and Infrastructure.
Python Developer to work on the web portal application Software Developer will be working closely with Instafuel (recent acquisition) development team to scale up the capability to meet business expansion goals. Key responsibilities include:
Skills & Requirements
- Will be responsible for technical analysis of the requirements, work estimates, detailed and technical design documentation, application code and associated documentation including documentation to fulfill audit requirement and ensuring that best practices and standard are adhered
- Get involved in technical design, coding, testing, and implementation phases to meet business needs, solve business problems, and add value to the bottom line.
Experience with AWS configuration, setup, and teardown
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years hands on experience on Python framework + Django (Python 3 strongly preferred)
- Strong Linux background
- Experience with a relational database (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Hands on experience in Jira or VSTS
- Must have working experience with GIT.
- Should have some basic knowledge of backend.
- Participates in the coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of front-end development.
- Maintains and upgrades interface functionalities for specific requirements, and actively participates in code and project review as needed.
- Participates in the business assessment and requirements analysis processes for the front-end development of graphical user interfaces.
- Leverages modern tools and techniques to develop clean, efficient, and reusable code.
- Managing Risk- Assessing and effectively managing all the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support Legend Framework.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $75.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Python framework: 5 years (Required)
- Linux: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location