Come join the largest beer distributor in the United States and be a part of our Performance Promise where we live out our company’s purpose of connecting customers, consumers and brands every day, everywhere we operate.
At Reyes Beverage Group, we’re proud to be the largest beer distributor in the United States — and distribute a growing number of spirits brands, too. We deliver over 325 million cases annually to over 115,000 retail accounts across the nation. We are committed to being the distributor of choice by providing unparalleled service and continually striving to grow our customers’ profitability.
Are you ready to start or propel your beer career with the largest and fastest growing distributor? We represent the best brands in the country including Modelo, Miller Lite, Coors Light, Corona, White Claw, Heineken, Truly, Pacifico, Yuengling, Lagunitas, Blue Moon, and more! We offer competitive pay and benefits, best-in-class training, and advancement opportunities that will turn this job into a career. Tap into your talent by applying today!
Pay Transparency Statement:
The compensation philosophy reflects the Company’s reasonable expectation at the time of posting. We consider a number of factors when making individual compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, and other business needs. This role may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary incentive program, subject to the rule governing the program.
The Senior Financial Data Analyst is responsible for reporting various types of data, maintaining and/or assisting in the development of planning systems, and providing support for special projects. Will partner with the Business Intelligence
department for financial systems reporting and special adhoc reporting projects.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Manages the maintenance and support of our financial planning systems
- Liaison between Finance team and Business Intelligence team for financial system related issues, updates and enhancement projects
- Collaborates with technical resources and functional business managers to gather and analyze data and data requirements
- Maintains current planning systems; assist in the design and development of new functionality, cubes, reports, and report formats within area of responsibility
- Develops and maintains multi-department reporting based on a clear understanding of operational objectives. Translates strategic business logic into technical report requirements and schema design
- Performs and completes ad-hoc reporting requests of moderate complexity
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline and 4+ years of related experience OR High School Diploma and 7+ years of related experience
- 2+ years of Power BI experience, including experience with Data Set creation and utilizing DAX
- Proficient in developing Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards as well as data connection and transformation capabilities of Power BI
- Excellent SQL skills
- Proven ability to organize, interpret, analyze, and accurately report financial data
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to apply knowledge of systems and processes to achieve desired results
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, establish priorities, carry work through to completion using own initiative, and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with individuals with diverse backgrounds and from all levels of the organization
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Two or more years financial reporting experience
- Experience partnering with Business Intelligence
- Experience with Snowflake and SQL Server
- Proficient in Access
- Proficient in Planning Analytics TM1 or similar business planning software (i.e. Anaplan, etc.)
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.