The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Enablement for our Consulting practice.
- Participate in modern architecture and microservices-based web / mobile application design and implementation efforts for various client projects
- Develop, create and document technical specifications and designs that satisfy documented business/functional requirements
- Develop integration services to integrate with 3rd party APIs
- Build and maintain custom mobile application with clean, tested code
- Write unit and integration tests for the developed features
- Provide technical knowledge to ensure business solutions are met
- Ensure all application designs and deployments and other work products are properly unit-tested prior to delivery
- Participate in system/integration testing as appropriate and perform code reviews and other Quality Assurance (QA) steps as requested
- Adhere to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and technology architecture requirements for application delivery
- Proactively identify alternatives and recommend / implement solutions as appropriate
- Work collaboratively with business analysts, product owners, designers, and testers to execute on the product requirements
- A minimum of two years' experience delivering custom applications within a DevOps toolchain such as GitHub, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins, Bitrise, Nevercode, Fastlane, and others
- A minimum of one year experience with container technology (i.e., Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university preferably Computer Science or Information Systems, or MIS degree is preferred
- Proven competency in serverless applications, cloud services, and cloud security with public cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and OpenShift
- Ability to accurately identify scope of work, prepare thorough detailed schedule estimate
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.