Title: C/C++ and golang Developers PANASONIC CORPORATION
Location : Lake Forest, California (onsite)
Duration : Contract
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years experience of related development experience
- Full-stack developer (front and backend)
- 6+ years’ experience of c/c++ and golang
- 6+ years of embedded Linux software development experience.
- Good knowledge and experience in multi-threaded embedded software development.
- Preferably have experience with end t- end monitoring and logging frameworks like Vector
- Preferably have exposure t- otel (open telemetry protocol)
- Preferably have APM tool exposure like datadog/kibana/logstash/promethius/grafana/splunk
- 3+ years of experience working with Scrum software development processes with rapid iteration cycles (2-week sprints)
- Experience working with Agile development tools such as:
- Jira, Confluence, Git / GitLab, SonarQube
- CICD pipeline
- Source code version control
- Automation testing tools
- Static code analysis and unit testing
- Familiarity with object-oriented design and development, including effective use of interfaces.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Irvine, CA 92614: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- C++: 2 years (Preferred)
- golang: 2 years (Preferred)
- Full-stack developer (front and backend): 2 years (Preferred)
- open telemetry: 3 years (Required)
- Jira, Confluence, Git / GitLab, SonarQube: 3 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person