Web Designer/Developer @ Revance Therapeutics, Inc. - Irvine, CA
Post a job for free in Irvine, CA
Revance is seeking a talented, multi-disciplined UI Designer/Developer with experience designing and developing high-quality user interfaces for web and mobile experiences. Your work will be instrumental in creating the gateway to adoption of Revance technology. You will be working closely with our Design Experience team, and most of your time will be dedicated to bringing new public facing experiences to life ranging from landing pages to mobile front end experiences. We’re looking for a motivated and versatile self-starter who values a user-centered design approach, has a knack for writing solid front-end code, designing beautiful and functional UIs and an eye for detail – but with the wisdom to sweat the important details first!
- Develop scalable applications with rich user experiences
- Work as a technical lead alongside customer business, development and infrastructure teams Provides deep software development knowledge with respect to front end architecture, UX/UI design, and programming
- Advising and implementing best practices
- 5+ years of professional front end development around the user experience.
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience developing web services using any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, Go, .NET or Scala
- Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, Vue.js, Thymeleaf, etc.) and test frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, etc)
- Experience with view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support).
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns.
- Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns (e.g., asynchronicity, data binding, modules, MVC, objects, promises) · Experience with AWS and/or cloud computing
- Agile software development experience
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Good communication and presentation skills