- BS or MS degree in computer science or a related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience or New grad GPA > 3.5 (available to work from 06/01/2022)
- Work permit sponsorship is not provided.
- Travel approximately 30% of the time
- When required, work odd shifts
- Candidate must negotiate stairs and catwalks on jobsite and occasionally able to lift 40 lbs.
- Experience with programming desktop, web or mobile friendly applications.
- Knowledge of developing software using Visual Studio 2005, 2008 or greater environment
- Familiarity or working knowledge of any .NET technologies such as ASP.NET core, C#, Angular
- Knowledge of developing SCADA applications.
- SQL Server reporting services.
- Knowledge of using relational database management system SQL Server 2016 or greater.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, dependable
- Knowledge of C++, Visual C++ languages is plus
- Excellent team work and interpersonal skills
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Portfolio Companies Company:
Siemens Logistics LLC Experience Level:
Early Professional Job Type:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, . Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, . California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click .