Role :- C/C++ and golang Developers
Location :- Lake Forest, California(onsite)
Duration :- Contract
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
· 8+ years experience of related development experience
· Full-stack developer (front and backend)
· 6+ years’ experience of c/c++ and golang
· 6+ years of embedded Linux software development experience.
· Good knowledge and experience in multi-threaded embedded software development.
· Preferably have experience with end t- end monitoring and logging frameworks like Vector
· Preferably have exposure t- otel (open telemetry protocol)
· Preferably have APM tool exposure like datadog/kibana/logstash/promethius/grafana/splunk
· 3+ years of experience working with Scrum software development processes with rapid iteration cycles (2-week sprints)
· Experience working with Agile development tools such as:
· Jira, Confluence, Git / GitLab, SonarQube
· CICD pipeline
· Source code version control
· Automation testing tools
· Static code analysis and unit testing
· Familiarity with object-oriented design and development, including effective use of interfaces
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $55.00 per hour
Work Location: In person