C/C++ and Golang Developers
Lake Forest, California(onsite)
Duration: 6 months + extendable
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience of related development experience
- Full-stack developer (front and backend)
- 6+ years’ experience of C/C++ and Golang
- 6+ years of embedded Linux software development experience.
- Good knowledge and experience in multi-threaded embedded software development.
- Preferably have experience with end t- end monitoring and logging frameworks like Vector
- Preferably have exposure t- otel (open telemetry protocol)
- Preferably have APM tool exposure like data dog/Kibana/Logstash/Prometheus/Grafana/Splunk
- 3+ years of experience working with Scrum software development processes with rapid iteration cycles (2-week sprints)
- Experience working with Agile development tools such as:
- Jira, Confluence, Git / GitLab, SonarQube
- CICD pipeline
- Source code version control
- Automation testing tools
- Static code analysis and unit testing
- Familiarity with object-oriented design and development, including effective use of interfaces.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $44.60 - $58.00 per hour
- Golang: 1 year (Preferred)
- C++: 1 year (Preferred)
- Telemetry: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road