As a Video Content Specialist at ECI Comfort, you’ll lead, produce, and create videos that tell our story through the lens of our customers, which promotes our products, enhances our brand, and most importantly educates prospective buyers.
There is more than one way to tell a story, and we are looking for a Video Content Specialist who can take one video and create many different stories from that video. You’ll be interested and/or experienced in marketing, digital media, and the use of all relevant social media platforms to amplify our content. You are a storyteller, with a passion for sharing and/or creating these stories through video. We are looking to create a series of HGTV worthy stories about the many styles of homes and neighborhoods in and around Philadelphia that are struggling with indoor comfort and efficiency and what solutions are available to them. Knowledge of graphic animation, motion graphics, and visual effects will provide an absolute bonus. In conjunction with providing incredible video, you will also be tasked with the administrative responsibilities that come with said projects. Some additional tasks and responsibilities will be worked out as needed. Working out of our Langhorne location is required.In addition, you will:
- Understand the impact video content makes on our audience. You take as much pride in a 30-minute documentary as you do in a short 30-second mobile promotion
- Be creative and able to work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to turn ideas into compelling scripts that are shared through video
- Provide feedback to SME’s on project timelines, potential challenges, and suggestions and ideas to take a project idea from concept to completion
- Use a variety of technical skills and software to complete production, including Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects
- Possess strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Work in a team environment, with stakeholders from a wide variety of departments, including corporate communications, marketing, design, and social media
- Having and maintaining your own equipment is a bonus
- Previous agency experience a plus
ECI Comfort will provide a competitive pay structure in guidance with your experience and ability.Interested?
Skip the resume! Send us some of your previous productions and let those speak for you.Who is ECI Comfort?
In business since 1990, ECI is a full-service heating and air conditioning business located in Langhorne, Pennsylvania. We are a family-owned and operated business serving the Delaware Valley community. From HVAC service and repair to custom installations of heating and air conditioning systems in the finest areas of Philadelphia, Lower Bucks, Montgomery County, and South Jersey.