Our mission is to redefine the home experience with tech and services to create a smarter, greener, safer home that saves our customers money every month. Summary:
Vivint is seeking a skilled and experienced full stack engineer to build and maintain Vivint’s e-commerce solutions. E-Commerce is a developing channel at Vivint and the engineer for this position should enjoy solving complex problems and working on projects that are continually evolving. This role will work closely with our product management and UX design teams to define and build all features for Vivint’s e-commerce web applications. What you will be working on:
We are searching for an individual who will join us to work on building world class e-commerce experience. We’re looking for someone who has demonstrated the ability to learn, grow, and get innovative stuff done. The work in this group is very exciting and constantly provides new and interesting challenges. Who you will work with
A group of smart engineers, QA and other disciplines who are fun to work with. Our team is in Vivint’s Innovation Center in Lehi, Utah, a facility that was expressly designed for engineers like you to come and use your skills and enthusiasm to design and develop smart and innovative technologies. What we’re looking for:
- 3+ Years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server or Azure SQL with strong knowledge of the SQL language
- Some experience with the Azure cloud is a plus
- Some DevOps experience is a plus
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines
- Agile methodology experience
- Excellent communication skills
- .NET Core, Json, Git
- Match designs provided by the UX team.
- Are responsive to all screen sizes.
- Experience in any of the following is a bonus
- VueJs, Typescript, Less/SCSS, Jest, Webpack/Vite, Node/NPM, Git, Acquia/Drupal, C#/.Net Core, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, CosmosDB
- Web analytics, logging and monitoring
- A/B testing
- Web accessibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field is preferred.
Learn about the Vivint Culture and why it’s a great place to grow your career!
Here are some highlighted perks you should ask us about:
- Free daily lunch and drinks on site
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time away
- Employee/Friends/Family Discounts
- Onsite health clinic, gym, gaming tables
- Medical/dental/vision/life coverage & 24/7 Medical Hotline
- 401(k) + Employer Match
- Employee Resource Groups
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. SAFETY:
Vivint enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe working environment. Each new employee is responsible for completing all training requirements. Additionally, the employee must accept they have responsibility for maintaining the safety of themselves, their co-workers, and the public. Employee must adhere to all written and verbal instructions, promptly report and correct all hazards or unsafe conditions, question non-standard operations or unmitigated hazards, and provide feedback to management on all safety issues.