At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Mission-Focused Innovation:
From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers. Foundational Values:
Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do. Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work:
Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility. Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life:
Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. Empowered to Be Your Best:
Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet. Commitment to Sustainability:
We foster innovation, integrity and security to preserve the environment, strengthen diverse communities and propel growth.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
Back to Job Navigation (About)
601252BR Date posted:
Jun. 27, 2022 Locations:
Littleton, Colorado Program:
SPP COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location. Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Do you want to join a team where employees envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products?
We are creating a better today and tomorrow by seamlessly aligning diversity and inclusion efforts with Lockheed Martin’s values and business strategy. Have you always wanted to know about Space Protection Programs (SPP)?
When you join SPP you will be part of one of the most innovative and fastest moving organizations in Space. Come help build end-to-end Space Security Systems and utilize our cutting-edge capabilities to assure the security and health of our nation’s space assets. We push the boundary of what gets done in space. Come be one of the people playing a critical role to defeat the enemies of freedom.
We are seeking a System Integration / Test Engineer
to work within the Space Protection Programs
organization. This role provides the opportunity to perform critical work, develop your individual potential, and play a crucial role in the strategic execution of the SPP area. As a Systems Integration and Test Engineer, you will:
- Perform test execution, develop, and review test documentation, and oversee the execution of subsystem and system-level test
- Document test results and test discrepancies
- Lead troubleshooting efforts
- Moderate among the interests of multi-disciplinary groups to synthesize test plans and test procedures that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints
- Perform to functional and technical specifications and standards, aid in solutions for hardware/software interface problems, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem through test product execution
- Coordinate subsystem and/or system testing activities with support organizations
- May perform impromptu briefs of test status or discrepancies to customer representatives or program management
- Work within a fast-paced production operations environment that may include 24/7 support and travel to support full lifecycle operations
We are creating a better today and tomorrow by seamlessly aligning diversity and inclusion efforts with Lockheed Martin’s values and business strategy. We offer business resource groups such as African American Council for Excellence (AACE), The Women’s Impact Network (WIN), Hispanic Organization for Leadership & Awareness (HOLA), Military/Veterans Network, PRIDE LGBT Professional Network, and more. We are also committed to enabling transitioning veterans to connect with their communities and find new purpose as they reintegrate into civilian life. By clicking on the links, you can find out more on how we proudly support Global Diversity and Hiring Our Heroes.
Benefits/EEO/AA: Benefits of Employment:
Lockheed Martin Space offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, on-site medical care and healthy living incentives! Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Click here to learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive edge.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline or related experience
- Ability to lead a team through the execution of established procedures and processes
- Knowledge of the Assembly, Test & Launch Operations standard methodologies and lessons learned
- Must Have a Current Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI Clearance w/Poly.
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline with equivalent experience/combined education
- Certified Test Conductor with experience in Space Vehicle Integration and Test, including: Component and System Level Functional and Environmental test
- Experience with electrical test equipment such as bench top power supplies, oscilloscopes, digital multi-meters, signal generators
- Proficiency with a high-level scripting language (Python, PHP, Ruby, etc.) to support automated test script development, debug, and execution
- Experience in Space Vehicle Test Operations including the test development process, test execution, data analysis, and anomaly resolution
- Excellent technical writing, planning and verbal communication skills, strong social skills, and ability to achieve consensus among peers while building solid relationships with team members
- Demonstrated basic understanding of systems thinking skills and behaviors Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is $83,800 - $139,600 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
This position is incentive plan eligible Ability to Work Remotely:
Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. Work Schedules:
Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits. Schedule for this Position:
9x80 every other Friday off Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level:
Experienced Professional Business Unit:
SPACE Relocation Available:
Possible Career Area:
Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and Test Type: