WorkForce Software is the first global provider of workforce management solutions with integrated employee experience capabilities. The company’s WorkForce Suite adapts to each organization’s needs—no matter how unique their pay rules, labor regulations, and schedules—while delivering a breakthrough employee experience at the time and place work happens. Enterprise-grade and future-ready, WorkForce Software is helping some of the world’s most innovative organizations optimize their workforce, protect against compliance risks, and increase employee engagement to unlock new potential for resiliency and optimal performance. Whether your employees are deskless or office workers, unionized, full-time, part-time, or seasonal, WorkForce Software makes managing your global workforce easy, less costly, and more rewarding for everyone.
Over one thousand organizations with more than 4 million users in over 80 countries rely on WorkForce Software solutions to streamline compliance, reduce labor costs, provide more intuitive tools to their employees, and achieve strategic HR on a global basis.
The Development Team
At WorkForce Software our Development Team is a highly collaborative group of talented individuals who use the latest technologies, tools, and software development processes to make a positive impact on our enterprise and mid-size organizations across the world. You will have the opportunity to innovate and take our successful product to the next level! Our software in the workforce management space directly impacts employees' schedules, paychecks, and time off, so there is a clear importance to the work that we do!
What You’ll Do
In this role, you’ll be part of a team of engineers responsible for the core framework of a complex, large-enterprise web application. While the bulk of your work will be front-end work in React.js and TypeScript, you may also help out with full stack Java development, CI/CD deployments, and Cordova hybrid mobile app development.
No Travel Required
Why You Should Join the WorkForce Team?
- 5+ years’ experience in software engineering role with React.js
- Experience with Cordova hybrid mobile app development preferred
- Experience with TypeScript preferred
- Understanding of object-oriented and related design concepts
- Experience in object-oriented language is a plus: Java (preferred), C#, or C++
- Experience with creating responsive design in the context of web applications and mobile UI
- Ability to work on projects without defined structure and participate in investigation and implementation of new technologies
- Ability to present your work, clearly express your design, and constructively provide design feedback to others
- Experience and ability to provide mentoring to less senior developers
- Experience developing enterprise-focused B2B software applications preferred
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours / Work from Home Policy
- 401k with Company Match
- Performance Bonus
- Career Development and Training – Be the CEO of your career!
- Company paid LinkedIn Learning subscription.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives including committees such as:
- Women for Inclusion
- Age: Unity Beyond Years
- Racial Equality/Discrimination
- Mental and Physical Ability
- WorkForce Pride Network
- Global Perspectives
- Band of Veterans
- Health and Wellness / Gym Reimbursement
- Full Comprehensive Health Benefit Package
- Parental Leave
- Community Outreach Programs and Charitable Support
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required. To maintain our goal of remaining a diverse and inclusive company, WorkForce Software advocates for and promotes a diverse, equitable, safe, and professional workplace where all people feel welcomed and empowered. We are committed to creating an environment that supports and celebrates the full range of our individual and collective differences, so that everyone can do their best and most innovative work, on the job and in our communities.
WorkForce Software is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, WorkForce Software will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our Talent Acquisition Department at [email protected], 1-833-987-3831. WorkForce Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.